Tuesday, October 13, 2020

fall looks: masculin/feminin

 hey loves

In this look I wanted to play around with mixing sleeker fashion with athletic apparel in order to communicate an oscillation between masculine and feminine styles. In this, I feel like a baddie from LA after her Pilates class who's the CEO of her own company and eats confidence for breakfast. Nothing makes me feel powerful quite like a button up with a thick silver chain tucked under the collar. Also, how you pose and hold yourself ultimately says a lot more about who you are than the clothes you're in, so if you're looking for a confidence boost, look for styles that make you feel like your own boss and don't let go. For my more masc-leaning girls and theys, I really recommend button down shirts because they help give you more structured silhouette. For colder days, I'd layer this with a long bomber jacket or a wool pea coat depending on if I wanted to be more sporty or professional. 

Let me know what you think and if you'll be rocking menswear inspired looks this fall!

















leggings: Topshop

Shirt: thrifted, from Equipment

chain: secondhand

sportsbra: secondhand, originally from Spiritual gangsta

shoes: Depop

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Les filles les garcons : Queer style, tips, and advice
Blogger Templates by pipdig