Tuesday, December 15, 2020

preppy goth


hello my loves

Hello babies! it's been a minute. I've had a really busy last few months working full time in retail as well as a few other side gigs in order to save up before moving to New York with my lovely girlfriend. Being in my small Washington town has been grounding but honestly quite hard to stay inspired as far as creating fashion content so I'm really looking forward to having a fresh start in NYC. I'm planning on making more videos and growing my baby YouTube (subscribe @tatatarryn!) to make a space for the girls and the gays to express themselves and feel confident in growing their personal style.

Speaking of things that have got me exited recently, I found this vintage wool skirt at lucky vintage in Seattle the same day that I got approved for my lease in Chelsea. I like to think of that as the universe saying "you got this bitch and you deserve the best". This button down maxi skirt is really great to layer with tights and easy to punk up with some heavy-duty platform boots for a femme-meets-rocker street style. 

thanks for reading and I hope you all have a cozy and healthy holiday season! xoxo






























Outfit 
Bustier- thrifted at NoHo Buffalo
Jacket- Depop
Skirt- lucky vintage
Boots- Depop
Sweater- Depop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Les filles les garcons : Queer style, tips, and advice
Blogger Templates by pipdig